Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fun with Food


 Yesterday I declared it a no cooking day, and packed the kids in the car to go get dinner. We ended up at Diary Queen--cause Kate asked for an ice cream cone, and who was I to say no! Being the smarty-pants that I am, I got a dipped cone for Kate and Abby to share. Kate was GREAT at sharing, and kept herself relatively clean. BUT when I got home and unbuckled Abby I found a huge mess. I had to wipe everything down and head straight to the bathtub. But that happy smile was well worth it!
 And poor Chance, I don't think that dog will get a normal diet for the rest of his life. Abby eats dog food if it is at her level, so his food spends most of the time on the counter. Yesterday I found Kate sitting at the table with his food---and her food mixed up. She was only eating her gold fish though...(so gross!)
Then today after my shower, I came out to find Abby covered in cookie dough! I had some cookie dough in the fridge (I was of course hiding for me!), and Kate found it, and was sweet enough to share with her sister. They ate it ALL while I was in the shower! It was probably 6 cookies worth....hopefully they don't end up sick!

No comments: