Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Adventures in Motherhood

The last few days have been pretty boring around our house. Kate decided to get some sort of bug, and spent yesterday throwing up. *Fingers crossed* Abby doesn't seem to have it, but I have been trying to sanitize like a mad woman today. Awhile ago I bought these cleaning mitts to use as socks to mop the floor (the idea was to wear them while I did dishes and multi task) but today I used them just to have a dance party in the kitchen( Ya know I could use my extensive dance training to mop up my floor!). I apparently looked to coo because Kate was near to tears that she didn't have any 'pretty things' for her feet like me. I guess I will have to get to more so I can put her to work next time! Speaking of miss Kate, here is her beautiful hair before church on Sunday. All she did was sleep in braids.

No comments: