Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My new Boyfriend

I bought myself a boyfriend on Monday, and I think it's love. My body has been feeling like it might break apart at any given moment so I decided it was time to get a body pillow. When I was pregnant with Kate I don't remember my body hurting this bad this early on. I'm only 26 weeks!! Things only get bigger from here! Is it because I'm older? I'm in worse shape? I'm picking up a toddler all day? I'm aware that it only gets worse so I'm being over dramatic? Ha I don't know! But, my new boyfriend did help relieve some of the pain in my back the past few nights. So that is about all it takes right now for me to publicly confess to being in love. My current husband is not the biggest fan of my boyfriend because he says that with him in my arms I take up too much space in our bed. I say that I'm the one carrying the baby so I make the rules!
Does anyone else think that feeling so much discomfort this early on is normal?? I don't like feeling like I'm a wuss....

3 comments:

Shurtliff Family said...

Haha! I do remember feeling things earlier on with the second pregnancy. I know a lot of it with me was tugging around Jerika. I think that makes a huge difference. Glad to hear the body pillow is working for you!

David and Meg said...

David shared the bed with me, the dog, and the pillows as well! Only, I refused to get a pregnancy pillow so I stuffed about 4 around me. I think that took up even more space than a pregnancy pillow. Poor guy. But your right, you make the rules when you are GROWING someone for them to love :)

Jordan said...

I feel ya! I am only almost 12 weeks and already feel my hips starting to separate everytime I walk! And I can't sleep in any one position for more than 5 minutes without my thighs and hips screaming in pain! This is definitely way earlier than any of my other pregnancies! I am really not looking forward to when I get even bigger!