Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

 My mother's Day turned into a mother's weekend....I think I won the jackpot on that one! Jon spent most all day Saturday doing projects around the house for me! He fixed some paint that had been messed up since we moved in, cleaned the whole house, took care of Kate, fixed a light, mowed the yard, and planted some flowers for me. He sent me to the store to get what plants I wanted planted, and when I came home this picture walked by my window:
My husband is pretty amazing if I do say so myself! Then I got to see proof that Kate really likes helping Jon mow:
So this mother's day I was not only feeling loved by my family, and feeling love for my mom, but I was reminded just how great of a husband I have. I'm so excited to be getting to the point where I feel better and can get more projects taken care of around my house....cause in 3 months I won't have time for many projects!! Hopefully I will get my act together and have pictures of Kate's big girl room this week--It is mostly done, but I don't want to post pictures till I get all the details done! Then it will be on to the new baby room and finishing my room! So much to get done so little time! I hope everyone had a great mother's day!!

No comments: