Monday, October 31, 2011

Trunk or Treating at Church

AH!! Its HALLOWEEN!!!
Aren't I the cutest scarecrow you have ever seen?!
I know my parents think I am!
Look at my Mom and NiNi, they think they are so cool!
Me and my 'loot'. I decided I only need a few pieces of candy to make me happy! I also learned that if you stand in front of the car after the person gives me candy they will think I'm funny and give me more. Very efficient.

___________________________________________________________________


Family Birthday Dinner this weekend Kate looked cute in her seasonal clothes. So here she is crawling up and down the stairs and going in and outside at Aunt Susan's house.


1 comment:

The Lunds said...

So fun! I love Kate's costume what a doll! Looks like you've been having fun and keeping busy. I need to have a big pumpkin carving/cookie decorating party at my house next year - so fun!