Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Proof that I am OLD!

Today I turn 25. 25! That is a quarter of a century! I don't know why, but this birthday makes me realize that I really am getting old. I have an ALMOST 2 year old! I am getting really close to 30! I am not sure why this comes as a shock to me, but it does! And to further prove my point, last night I spent the evening DEEP CLEANING! And I thought it was blog worthy! (doesn't that just SCREAM boring old lady!?) Anyway, since it can't be stopped, here is my blog about being old and boring!

Our kitchen has these ugly light colored tiles that I hate. Why you would put this light of a color in your kitchen is beyond me. But I found some heavy duty tile cleaner to try and bring the tiles back to their original color. And mostly I was happy with the results. I will probably do this same thing next month too to help it be even brighter....but here is the photo evidence:
Before:
After:



It looks a bit better! I still dislike the tiles, but it feels a little less dirty to me now!

1 comment:

Tina said...

looks good! what is the cleaner called? I will have to try it at my house! 25 is nothing....wait until your 46..50 is looming. :)