Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

Today, thanks to Jon mowing the grass this weekend, Kate and I ventured outside. It was hot, but not so hot you want to run back inside. So we played with water. My mom suggested I take random tupperware outside and let her play in the water, so I was a good daughter and did just that! Kate mostly had fun taking the containers and drinking out of them, and then dumping them all over herself! She also really enjoyed sticking her face in the containers and making bubble noises. It was fun, so much fun that she cried when it was time to come inside and eat lunch. I wish that the weather here would stay like this....I am not ready for it to be even hotter. But I am working on my tan so that when I do take Kate somewhere that requires a bathing suit I don't blind people with my whiteness!

1 comment:

Shurtliff Family said...

So cute! She's such a pretty girl! Love her curls!

Being a kid is the best. Dumping water on yourself, not a care in the world. You sound like a dang fun mom to me. ;)