Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cheesy Day

Today while I was waiting in line at the post office and customer service at the grocery store, Kate was being a cheesy kid! She kept blowing other patrons kisses, waving, and throwing my keys on the ground and laughing. She was at least not being grumpy--until the last few moment at the grocery store. But I think I got my work out in for the day with how many squats the kid made me do to pick my keys back up! So since she was so cheesy during my morning, I decided she needed a box of cheesy mac n cheese for lunch. She was a BIG fan





Oh that is surprisingly delicious!


She still has a thing against the camera!


Mom this is the BEST lunch ever!


Using this fork and my hands is taking entirely too long....maybe if I pick this up...


Ah eureka! Open mouth, pour in mac n cheese!

2 comments:

Brandon and Bethany said...

Mac n cheese is still Chandler's favorite thing to eat. And maybe I could eat a whole box by myself, but I'm not going to admit to that. Yum.

The Lunds said...

I can't tell you how much I miss that little girl!! She is getting so big!