Monday, April 25, 2011

First Easter Basket

So Jon and I were lazy parents last year....Kate was still a baby so we didn't give her an actual basket, just a few items we claimed to be Easter presents. So this year we actually did the basket thing. She really liked shaking the eggs (i put change in them like my Grandma used to do! I figured she can put it in her piggy bank I just got her and start saving for college...lol) She really thought it was cool to have new presents on the fireplace.

I LOVE her expression in this picture....she is wide eyed and thinking "what the heck is this mom?!"

Also we learned that banging eggs together is really cool!
She got some Little People for Easter. When we were in Utah she LOVED playing with them, so I figured it was time to start collecting them. She is a big fan of the songs they play. She likes to start the songs and run away dancing. She is too funny.

No comments: