Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easily Amused

Do you have those certain things that you use to label yourself with? Like; I am a girl because I wear dresses. Or I am a teenager because I have a bad attitude. Well, I came up with a new label for myself today: I am a boring housewife because organizing and cleaning my bathroom was fun. I found myself dancing and giddy as I cleaned. Weird right? And another reason this label sticks to me is that not only did I enjoy my project, I enjoyed it enough to write a blog post about it! Super lame stay at home mom!

So without further adieu the Before and After:





I went through all my bathroom supplies and threw away the expired meds and products. I even went as far as throwing away my old retainer. Yes you read that right, my dear retainer that I have held onto since forever....is now in the trash. Now my bathroom is squeaky clean!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks a lot Sarah! Now I know I'm lame because I'm a stay at home mom who also thought organizing and cleaning the bathroom was fun! :)

J said...

Oh Sarah.I wish I lived close to you. You are super duper funny. I am always cracking up when I read your posts.

Tahsha