Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rain

Today it is cloudy and rainy, the perfect backdrop for my mood.

Jon is gone for at least a week. I am a bored single parent. And all my favorite tv shows have been re-runs. Perfect timing tv networks!
Even Kate is bored. She walks around the house saying 'dad dad dad'.

But Jon called with good news. Next week we are getting new windows for our house, just in time for summer! Yay for cheaper electric bills! Hopefully he will be home by then, so I can see him before I go out of town. Oh yea, in positive news, in 9 days I will be in Utah having a blast with friends and family! I can survive this week!

Rain rain go away!

2 comments:

J said...

I am going to Utah in 5 days. Maybe I will see you there.

Tahsha

K. C. said...

Hang in there, Sarah! The sun ALWAYS comes back out after the rain, no matter how big or little the storm. ;)