Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feelin' Good

Our little girl seems to be back to normal. I am still praying that no seziures happen again, but for now she doesn't have the virus anymore. Jon helped me sanitize the house....we had to open the windows because the lysol smell was so strong! I'm praying that she doesn't catch it again. I don't think I can handle another sickness for awhile. I'm still trying to mentally recover from this one. I've turned into paranoid mom....you know what she looks like. The mom who doesn't let her child out of her eyesight, and jumps at the slightest sound (or in my case the shortest silence). And I have an irrational fear of running the vaccum.....since that is what I was doing before the seziure. I hope that passes. Anyway: here is photo evidence that my kid is back to her normal self. I think in this first picture she was trying to tell me she wanted washed like her laundry....a few moments later she tried to climb into the bathtub.
Our latest past time is taking clothes out of the dressers and putting them on her head. My recent favorite is a pair of Jon's whitie-tighties and putting them on her head. She kept them on for a very long time! She even cried when they fell off and promptly put them back on. It is so great to have this happy face back! I am so lucky that she is alright.

3 comments:

Tina said...

It cracks me up! She looks so proud of herself.

Nicole said...

Oh, She's so cute! Glad everything worked out for the best and that she is feeling better!

The Lunds said...

So adorable! She's such a trooper!