Monday, February 7, 2011

Random funny times

Today is a mostly boring, but not bad Monday. You know those days, nothing major to report, and nothing exciting either. Kate and I are just hanging out. We went to the grocery store and that is about all we have planned. I was looking through my emails cleaning out old stuff and found these pictures I sent myself and forgot to post. This first picture makes me smile every time I see it-- It was 2 saturdays ago, only a few days after Kate's seziure. I had a Relief Society meeting in the morning, and came home to this:Dad and Kate crashed out on the living room floor from all their fun playing. They didn't even wake up when I came in the house. Melts my heart.
Then next (even though the pictures are small and I cant seem to figure out why...) We have Kate and Nikki at the grocery store. There was a "huge" storm down here and Nikki got the day off work, so we headed out into the "ice" and went shopping. Kate loved shopping with Nikki because she gives her rides on her shoulders. Her mom just isn't that cool. lol. But I'm ok with that!
Hope you are all having wonderfully boring/exciting Mondays like us!

1 comment:

The Tibbitts said...

I'm so grateful for boring Mondays. :) Glad your little girl is doing well and things are back to normal. She is such a cutie! Love the pics too!