Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines

Valentines Day at our house was awesome! Jon brought home some pretty flowers, and I gave him a construction radio (I still don't get why he wanted it...but oh well!) We had some sweet friends who offered to watch Kate for us so we could go out. Since we can still go to dinner with Kate, we decided to go on a movie date. We saw Just go with it, and we both really loved it! It was funny stuff! I have never heard Jon laugh that loud in the theaters. It was such a nice way to spend the evening....free time laughing with my amazing husband! Hope all of you had as great of a time as us!
This morning Kate's breakfast was really festive! I gave her a fruit bar and she seemed to forget where her mouth was....she took each piece of the bar and rubbed in on her forhead. I don't get it--it's like she was playing stupid or something. lol. It made for some cute pictures!
"More please mom!" Kate is loving talking to me in sign language. She now says more please and all done. She uses more please to tell me she is hungry also. As soon as she wakes up in the morning she starts signing more please which means I want food and drink please. She says it all the time. Makes me excited. I also am starting getting her used to the potty. Yesterday she started grunting while we were in the bathroom so I threw her on the potty and she tooted a few times for me. I'm hoping to get her potty trained before she is two.....yea I know its a lofty goal.

No comments: