Monday, August 9, 2010

We Survived!!

Girls camp was a success. Kate was a perfect little camper! She hardly cried the entire time, even though she was DEAD tired. She stayed up as late as the girls every night, so 1 or 2 am....which makes for one tired baby! but man....I couldn't have asked for a better baby! Girls camp isnt the same when you are a leader though, especially a leader with a baby. I didn't feel like I could 'get in' with what the girls were doing because I still had to take care of Kate. But all the girls passed Kate around the entire time, in 3 days she didn't need to crawl on the dirty ground because she was being passed around! Those girls are going to be such great mothers, and great babysitters for the present! If you want to see some pics you can look on my facebook page, Kate and I have been tagged in a few.

1 comment:

Mallory said...

GIRLS CAMP!!! That's how we met!!! Oh, great great memories. I got to be an adult leader back a couple years ago...but I didn't have a baby, and I acted like the girls, so it was pretty great. Good to hear you had a good time.