Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Be Proud of Me!!!

Since becoming a home owner I have this bad habit of creating 100 million projects that I want to do eventually, eventually being the key word in that statement. I feel like lately I have been thinking of so much to do that it will never actually get done. This past weekend Jon told me to write him a 'to do' list. I thought he was kidding, until he asked for it Friday night. I was SUPER excited....and proceded to write a rather long list:
Please note that 'put up mirror in bath', 'trim bushes', and 'change out bathroom faucets' have been scratched off because my amazing hubby got those done while I was sick this weekend!! Now, with a million more things to go on the list, I decided to work on some other projects on my personal to do list. That list always contains scrapbooking--the never ending craft venture. But since I have on my hubby's list 'hang pictures in house', I decided I was going to do one of my picture projects that have been waiting for me. I am pretty proud of my little creation:

To complete the look, I will (eventually) find someone here to take our family pictures and put 4 of my favs around the phrase above the fire place. I think it will be perfect! (Bri, I SO wish you were here or I was still there so I could use you! now that I have a real place to put family shots!)

More posts to follow about the rest of the 'to do' list projects I'm sure!!

3 comments:

The Lunds said...

I love LOVE love it! I'm wishing I had a fireplace now...

The Fishers said...

Looks good!!! I wish we could take a little vacay out there!

The Tibbitts said...

I am proud of you-way to go!