Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Productivity!

Ya know that proud, happy feeling you get when you have a day FULL of productivity? Well, here at the Walter house, that has been happening lots lately! Jon has enlisted the help of his brother Kevin, and we are on a roll! So far in the past few days we have bought tile to do our bathrooms, tiled/grouted the hall bathroom, painted most of the baseboards, painted the fireplace, and Jon's electrician changed out ALL of the electric sockets and light switches in the house. This place is looking great! Hopefully by the end of the week ALL the painting will be done, and curtains will be put up! I'm going curtain shopping today! Have I mentioned it is GREAT to be a homeowner?! I just love making this space my own.
And now because I feel I can't post without including a picture or two, here is a shot of Kate's first time seeing Sharks at the aquarium talked about in the last post. She refused to wake up to see them! but aren't those cheeks too fun!?

And my little girl is going to be one smart cookie! She really does like books! I want to get her some of those feely-books....ya know what I mean right? I've seen other kids with them...some say things like pet the puppy and part of the picture has fake fur. I think she would LOVE them. Anyway, random ramble over.
Back to being productive around my house!! You should all come and see it in person!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I am excited to see your house! I will have to get through Christmas before I can even start looking for flights! I also love the picture of you and Kate reading. You both look great! Keep up the reading to her and she will be one smart little girl.

Tina said...

Were you suprised the post was from me? I actually got it to work. Love ya Mom