Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3 months!!


Wow time flies....and then feels like it stands still all at the same time. I can't believe my baby is already 3 months old, but on the other hand I feel like I've changed a million diapers! I feel like I've been Kate's mom for ages, but yet I still feel inexperienced. So I'm writing her 3 month update a day early because I just got home from the doctor. Thankfully I found another doctor! The office was nice, had fast service, and got Kate her shots! Oh I felt just aweful when my poor little girl got those shots! She was smiling and talking to the nurse, and then her face just dropped and she started screaming. I wanted to cry for her. Poor girl. But she only cried for like 2 minutes, and was just fine. I hope she keeps that up! And for her stats: she is huge!! She is 16 pounds! (99.9th percentile!!) I forget how long she was... but she is in the 92nd percentile for her age. But her poor little head is only in the 30th percentile. lol. It is so good to hear that she is doing great and knowing she has those shots taken care of. Kate is just the happiest, best baby I could ask for. She is still sleeping through the night (from 10pm to 7 am), smiles and talks to anyone who will look her way, tries to suck her fingers ALL the time (my full time job is putting her pacifier in her mouth instead of those fingers!), laughs and squeals when she is really excited, and she is reaching for and grabbing some toys now! We just love our little baby.

4 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

She is absolutely adorable! I am glad that you were able to get her into the doctor (and that the doctor's office was nice). I know what you mean about crying when your child gets their first shots-talk about feeling like a mean mom.

Heather said...

Okay I so cried when Ashlyn got her shots. lol. Kate is growing so well, you're doing such a great job with her! I can't wait to meet her. I'll need that Dr. Name etc. Dallin will almost be ready for his first set of shots after I move over there.

Brandon and Bethany said...

Oh man, she's such a baby already! I can't watch when they give shots.. still. It's just too sad :-(

Laura said...

She is a cutie!!!