Monday, August 17, 2009

3 Years and going strong!

So today marks Jon and I's official 3 year of marriage!! I must admit with a little shame that Jon knew the date and I had it wrong... I thought the 19th was our wedding day, but alas, it is the 17th. 3 years was just so long ago I couldn't remember. Today we don't know what we are doing to celebrate, all our plans depend on when Jon gets home from work. But to celebrate today on our blog I have some new pictures to post. Our dear friend Bri does photography on the side, and wanted to try out some of her new equipment on us. She was really great, and took two not so photogenic people and our crazy dog and gave us some really cute pictures! If you or anyone you know is in Knoxville TN and needs a photographer look her up.


Here is a prime example of us not being so photogenic..... when Jon saw this one the first time he laughed and said "we dont look so good in pictures do we?!"

Here is an example of our not so photogenic dog... his freakishly long tongue is sticking all the way out in almost all the pictures we got! lol

Here is a good shot that shows just how round I am getting. Sadly, I am not one of those women who just have a beach ball up their shirt prego look, I am getting round everywhere!

This is one of my favorites, along with the one at the top of our blog.

Thanks again Bri for using us as your models! It was fun, and it is nice to have professional shots of our little family!

And happy ann. Jon! Thanks for all the good times, and the wonderful future I have to look forward to. You make every day worth living.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are too cute! I think you are a very cute pregnant woman by the way. How's the baby clothes shopping going? Found any good deals?

The Tibbitts said...

I love the pictures! I think you two are very photogenic. I laughed so hard at the picture with your dog's long tongue-we should photoshop Luke's tongue picture with your dog's picture together. It would be hilarious.

Nicole Weber said...

SO so cute. I love it. Congrats on 3 years! We're hitting 1 year in a few months... time goes by fast.

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Those are great pictures! you look great! Love the dog's tongue. Cracks me up everytime. haha

Mallory said...

hahaha, yeah, the tongue is SO FUNNY! I'm still giggling. Congrats you two! And you look great!

The Fishers said...

Happy anniversary! I'm glad you finally figured out the date ;)

Heather said...

If it makes you feel any better I always want to say that Kenneth's bday is on the 12th of December instead of the 10th. I guess it's because it's the 12th month and my mind gets confused. Lol, anyway happy anniversary and I LOVE the pictures. And just so you know you look TOTALLY adorable pregnant so no more of this I'm not cute stuff. Don't worry about how you celebrate it will be memorable and special just because of what it signifies to the two of you. ;)

Just Barbara said...

I love the pictures, and yes, you are a cute pregnant women.