Saturday, August 1, 2009

Half Way There!!

Today marks a HUGE milestone in my pregnancy... 20 WEEKS!!! I realized yesterday that I was almost half done, a part of me wanted to cheer, and the other part cry! Cheer because I am half way done with being pregnant, and cry because I still have half to go! I feel like I've been pregnant forever! Hopefully this second half will feel much faster, I'm much less sick than I was in the beginning.... so that will possibly help. I am getting a baby bump, so that is exciting! I will post a picture of that soon, right now I just woke up and no one needs to see what that looks like!

Oh and anyone out there who is pregnant or will be shopping maternity clothes anytime soon I would suggest going to Khols. Jon and I went there yesterday because we had a coupon, but found their maternity section had a clearance rack. There wasn't lots to choose from, but I got a pair of pants that were originally $40 for $8! I was pretty happy! It's worth checking out.

So I hope everyone has a very happy August, since it kinda marks the end of summer. I know I plan on enjoying my August to the fullest! I will get to see one of my best friends married, and have my 3 year ann. with my amazing husband! And let's not forget that August gets me closer and closer to December!

4 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

Oh, the last half of the pregnancy does go faster-- I promise! I can't wait to see the picture of your baby bump, and I was excited about your $8 pants--good work!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it, it seems like just yesterday you told me. I still can't believe it's a girl either. I was so sure it was a "he" I'm very excited though. Take lots of pregnant pictures!

Brandon and Bethany said...

Aww.. I just looked at your picture in your header. And I was reminded of Jon's nerdy smile when he does something stupid, and I miss you guys! I hope you're doing awesome!

Rachel said...

Yeah for being more than half way now, and yeah for December 19th... (my b-day too!) It's close to Christmas, but not right on top of it. Still, you'll have to strive to give the kid the right attitude when she complains that she only gets presents once a year. This is the life of December babies... but hey, Joseph Smith was a December baby too!