Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wedding Bliss


So my beautiful friend Jill got married this past weekend, and I was lucky enough to make the trip to Ohio to be there. As a bonus, I got to spend time with my family too! I just LOVE Ohio! I was able to make it to the temple for Jill's endowments and also for the sealing. I have a few pictures from the happy event. I was so excited to see lots of my old and dear friends. Jill was beautiful and perfect.

Me and Jillian at the temple.

The married girls with our Jill at the temple-- trying to be serious, but below our true colors come out!

Jill and I (and Adrienne) at the reception. Jill looks so great!

The group from stake dances growing up. We have so many great memories together. Just a few people are missing, but overall we got most of us to Ohio at the same time!

Overall, the week was so much fun. From seeing my family, working on baby stuff, hanging by Allie's pool with the girls, and being there for all of Jill's big moments, I was exhausted and elated all at the same time. I love my friends and family so much!

5 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I love getting to see my friends and family go through the temple for the first time. It makes me so happy. I am glad you had fun in Ohio. Bytheway, you are lookin' good. :)

Heather said...

Look at that cute little baby bump!!! You look wonderful! I'm happy for you being able to visit home again. I hope we get to see each other soon. I'm so much farther behind you and my tummy is just barely smaller than yours. lol, I guess that's just what happens when you've already had two. Well I miss you! Love you!

The Lunds said...

You are such a cute pregnant woman! We miss you!

Nicole Weber said...

yay!!! It was such a fun trip. I miss everyone already, and I'm still here... its just not the same when we're not all hanging out. What a fun week/weekend that was!!! :)

Holli Fuhriman said...

I love your baby belly!!!