Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby Belly

So just a month ago I started to feel the baby kicking and moving around, but the past few weeks the kicks have gotten MUCH stronger. This morning a kick actually woke me up! I was laying there after being kicked awake, and realized that when baby kicks, she makes my stomach jump now! It looks kinda creepy, but cool all at the same time! To mom's out there you prolly think I sound funny, but this is the first time I've had my stomach jumping from the inside.... it was kinda a sci-fi moment for me. Having her getting stronger only makes me want to get her out here sooner... I guess I can wait 100 or so more days.... oh that sounds so long!

1 comment:

The Tibbitts said...

I am so excited for you! I loved that stage of the pregnancy because you learn a little of your baby's personality and your love for him/her grows even stronger. How fun!