Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SMILE!

So today I went to the dentist for the first time since they took my wisdom (teeth of course). I was so proud, if I was still a kid at Dr Ross' office I would have been in the 'NO CAVITY' club and got a super cool picture on the wall! The hygenist kept telling me how clean and plaque free my teeth were even though it had been 3 years since my last appointment. Then to top off the great oral exam, the dentist walked in to check my mouth, and the first thing he said was " Oh you were right, she has great teeth!" Call me silly, but it felt great to hear a pro telling me how great of a smile I have. I may be in stretchy pants cause I'm getting a huge gut, but my smile is still attractive! One place I don't have to worry about the baby messing up! HA! Teeth can't get stretch marks!

4 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

Congratulations!!! I loved the stretch mark comment--so true! I bet your wallet appreciates your beautiful smile as well.

Mallory said...

hahaha! Always fun to hear. And you know, if your teeth do get to looking bad, you can always get false ones. You never loose!

PS-Thanks for the comment. Patience is something I've had to exercise A LOT in my life...It's going to be my super power in the next life. I just know it. :)

The Lunds said...

You make me laugh! Congrats on the check up.

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Sarah,
I found your blog, YEAH!!! I had a great time at your baby shower today! It was fun to meet your family and friends too!

p.s. Congrats on the no cavity check up!!

~Susan Gilchrist