Friday, June 19, 2009

Drum Roll Please..........

So a post or so ago I promised some exciting news...... so are you ready??!!

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!

Yes, the time has officially come to tell everyone that we are expecting our first. I am due Dec 19th, which sounds like forever away.... but hopefully time will fly! I am finally finished with my first trimester (sadly not done with morning sickness, I guess Im just not that lucky!), and my belly is starting to stick out some, or at least more than normal! It was so strange getting the first ultrasound and realizing that something really is growing in there! We are both very excited and feel very blessed to have a kid on the way. On the days that Im not sick I am even more excited!

I hope that news was exciting enough! I thought it was! It has been SO HARD to not tell everyone since day one. At least Im better than my mom, who tells my entire branch the first week after we found out... she claims it was an accident. I will keep you updated at things progress!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! congratulations!!!!

Benner said...

That's so wonderful!! Babies are the greatest!

David and Meg said...

well i'm not good at secrets so the whole Applegate family will be THRILLED with this in about 28 seconds. Congratulations! and we'll pray for the whole morning sickness thing :)

Mallory said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! THIS IS THE COOLEST NEWS EVER!!! CONGRATS!!! <3

Heather said...

WOO HOO! I'm loving all these babies being born in my family! =D Good luck with the sickness and hopefully it will soon pass. I was never lucky enough to get rid of it after the first trimester either. Love you!

The Tibbitts said...

Oh Sarah, I am so excited for you!!! You will be a wonderful mother. I can't wait to hear the updates and will hope that the next one says the morning sickness is over. I can't wait to tell Tayler.

Brandon and Bethany said...

No, it makes sense to have a truck, if you need one! But we wont ever need one as a Chiropractor :-P