Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lucky Day

ok so i know i promised good news but that will have to wait another day. yesterday our trusty old truck breathed its last weeze. Jon was in an accident, (thankfully everyone was ok) and it is 100% dead. the truck that took us to all of our dates is dead. I feel the need to mourn, not only because it has been a part of Jon and I's life from the first time I met him, but it was so cheap to own! Now we have to buy a new truck, happy father's day Jon... yay. Our good luck with cars continues.

3 comments:

The Fishers said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that!!! :( How frustrating. If you guys need help, let us know. Also, sorry I haven't called about doing anything but my lower back is KILLING me. I've been confined to the couch :(.

Brandon and Bethany said...

Man you guys get in accidents like crazy people. I think it must be insurance fraud. lol. But, yay, a new truck!

Susan Walter said...

I hope you haven't had too many accidents or insurance rates will be going up. Of course they'll go up with the new vehicle. Good luck...do you want to come down for the 4th?