Monday, June 8, 2009

Wait for it...

So at the moment I am at my mom's house in Ohio, and will be here for 2 weeks. While here, lots of fun things are happening, so anticipate pictures to come later (maybe much later as my husband STOLE my digital camera for work...and i am using a disposable one!!) and i will tell lots of fun and interesting stories when I get back to TN. Just know that in 2 week the post will be so big and so exciting that all my fans will be thrilled! (and by fans I mean my friends who actually are kind enough to read about my semi-boring life!!) So until then, start getting excited! lol. Yea I know I'm weird...

7 comments:

The Fishers said...

Haha, you're so funny. I'm excited for the crazy Ohio times posting :). And Buttercup already misses her boyfriend!

Heather said...

I can't wait! Hopefully I'll have fun stuff to post soon too. I can't wait to hear all about it. Hey you and I are getting more followers, I'm so impressed with us. lol. Miss you!

Mallory said...

In OHIO? That means you're only like a half hr from me...HMMM, banana split fest. is this wkend...Join me? Just a thought :)

The Tibbitts said...

I am already dying with anticipation! Can't wait to read your next post. Have fun!

Susan Walter said...

Hum...I wonder what all the fuss could be about? :)

Susan Walter said...

Oh...and Jonanthan is missing you he just dropped in to visit for the weekend due to boredom.

The Lunds said...

Yeah! I'm counting down!