Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ive been given homework!

So today I went to the beautiful doctor to have a checkup. I have lost over 10 lbs! Isn't life just unfair, before I tried getting pregnant I worked out really hard to try and be in better shape, but didn't lose a pound, but now (which MUCH too much throwing up to thank) I'm droping weight with no problem! But the doctor wasn't impressed. I was very dehydrated (thanks to a wonderfully uncomfortable night last night), and she said she doesnt want to see me dropping this much weight. So, for homework, before my next appointment she wants to see me gain at least 5 lbs. Part of me wants to laugh, when have I ever had to TRY to gain weight?! That answer is never!!! She even gave me permission to eat anything and everything I wanted. Lol--- as the fat kid in me starts to sing and daydream about icecream and cake...

So if anyone has any tips on how to gain weight while still throwing up let me know! Id love any help I can get!!

Oh and in 3 weeks we are going to find out what we are having!!! I cant wait!! Jon and I both really want a boy, so logically we are prolly going to have a girl! what do you think??

5 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck gaining weight. I wasn't able to do it until the morning sickness went away. And then it was okay when I gained 12lbs in one month. lol. When you lose that much weight it's okay. =) I wish you luck! Are you coming down for July 4th.

The Tibbitts said...

I feel for you. It is not even fun to eat anything you want when nothing sounds good. Good luck! Also, my guess is a girl, then maybe she and Luke could date when they both go to college at BYU-Idaho. :)

The Fishers said...

In 3 weeks!!! I'm so jealous! Good luck with the gaining weight...hopefully you're appetite will come back soon!

Anonymous said...

My cousin suggests eating soda crackers and drinking water right when you wake up before you even move out of bed. She kept some right beside her bed. Also, you can eat ginger. She said it is really gross, but it definitely helps with the stomach yuckiness. Hope that helps! I wish my homework was to gain weight...Love you!

The Lunds said...

You should set up a poll so people can vote on what they think your baby is. You should also go to thebump.com it is a great website.