Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Old Pictures

One of my goals in life is to keep a scrapbook. So yesterday I decided it has been awhile since I looked at my book and done anything. I realized I had some work to do! But, for some reason I didn't feel like getting everything out and starting work, so I just looked back at all my old pictures. I always get so happy when I look at the good times. Looking back made me remember some of the many blessings I've been given. I pretty much have had the best life anyone could ask for!

Just for laughs, I'll post one picture from Jon and I's early dating.

He really looks like his dad in this one... maybe this is a glimpse into his future!

4 comments:

Bill and Jennifer Hammond said...

this is too cute...ha ha!
I like looking back at old pictures and reliving the fun times I've had!!

The Lunds said...

This is one of my favorites of ALL time! Love it!

The Tibbitts said...

Funny!!! I love reminiscing over old photos too.

Heather said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE! He reminds me of a guy on TV but unfortunately I can't remember what show it was on. UGH! It's hilarious because they really look like twins! lol. Oh yeah, today is Ashlyn's bday if ya wanna give her a call to make her feel special. Unless you're throwing up today then you get a free pass. lol. Hope things are going well! =)