Monday, November 4, 2019

Day to day


 Emily is part cat. photo proof. But her personality matches. She will like you if she wants to.

I finally broke down and accepted a new kindle the kids got me for my birthday, and made sure it was encased in sparkly purple!

 More hair the girls really liked.
 Chance, in his older years is so well behaved in pubic. He's a million times easier than Emily at this stage! At the vet, she looks like the  animal!
 What happens when you sneeze after applying mascara.

 Our girls at their Primary Program. They all did a great job singing and saying their part. (Jane didn't speak this year cause our Primary is huge!) I just love these girls and their love of the Gospel. They truly love learning about Jesus.
 Emily is so temperamental! She goes from screaming and throwing a fit to cute and happy. Of course eating M&M's makes me happy too, so that could be part of the her smile. 

No comments: