Monday, November 18, 2019

Wrapping up the Decade

Emily is my constant  companion. And sometimes she tries to copy me, it can get scary.

For some reason our kids are obsessed with band aids. I had a real cut that needed a band aid, and opened the first aid kit to find it overflowing with rappers. And one tiny band aid only big enough for a mosquito bite!

Since we were about to enter a new decade, I decided to do a side by side comparison of myself to see how much I've changed. Sadly, I've grown lots, just not in height! But this past decade I started out pregnant and ended it as a mom of 4. This decade was full of babies! Hopefully next decade I'll be smaller and healthier.

Abby has now decided that his stuffed dog is one of her favorites. She named him wiener. I have had more fun than I should laughing at her saying things about her wiener, like "look at my wiener!", or "you can play with my wiener!"


And Emily is loving being the center of attention with 2 dogs. She laughs super hard when they both follow her around. I think she can feel the power.

No comments: