Wednesday, December 30, 2015

JERSEY!!

 Our first selfie in our new house in New Jersey after driving all night. It was a crazy draining trip to unpack with 3 kids. But we survived, somehow! I can honestly say I never would have seen myself living in New Jersey, but that is the beauty of life, it takes us lots of unexpected twists and turns!
 Then look at our rockin' New Year. We were so exhausted from our crazy move we partied so hard on New Year.
 We got the girls room unpacked first. It is a huge room! This house is bigger than I ever thought I would live in! I love all the space!
 Jon is my favorite person to watch work.....he is great!
 We got our first visitors only a few days after we got to New Jersey. My brother and his girlfriend came to see us (ok mostly they wanted to explore New York City!)

No comments: