Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Columbus Zoo With Kacie

My awesome friend all growing up Kacie, had a great idea to go to the Columbus Zoo with the girls over Christmas break. My girls adored Kacie! They had an amazing time seeing all the animals, and especially liked the statues all over the park. Kacie was great with the girls--her energy was contagious.





The manatee may have been my favorite! He was by far the fastest I have seen! The penguins were tons of fun too--they would follow your shoe around and try to get it.






After the Zoo we got UDF ice cream, which the girls loved of course, and went back to Kacie's house. Where Jeffery showed off his new hobby, building trains. The girls thought it was so cool. Then Jeffery pulled out the old barbie house, and my girls were in Heaven!! It was crazy to watch them play with barbies that I used to play with  at her place! I love my lifelong friends.


No comments: