Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ohio one last time

 Right after the reunion we headed back to Ohio for the evening before flying back to Texas. The girls enjoyed one last day playing with Grandma and Grandpa.
 We took the girls to the elementary school to get some wiggles out from riding in the car all day. Of course the girls loved it. Kate gave Zach and Grandpa quite a workout making them chase her all over.

 Then we went to the tether ball pole. It turned into a family tournament! Lots of laughter. I love the pictures that show the serious expressions on our faces!



 I'm ashamed to admit that I lost to my mom! She owned me at tether ball!

 Getting cleaned up after the park and enjoying a Popsicle at Grandmas.


 Then our flight home came the next morning. Kate was lucky to go meet the pilot and even push buttons and pull the lever. We also had some drama finding my car keys. We thought I had left at my Mom's in Ohio, but she didn't find them anywhere. So after getting our luggage in Houston Jon and I took our luggage to a remote corner and started digging deep to find them. While we were elbow deep in suitcases Kate says "Look Mom! I found your keys!" They were in the front pocket of her bag, Right where I put them so I wouldn't lose them! Kate won the award for Most Helpful Kid that day!



No comments: