Thursday, June 26, 2014

Creekin'

 One of my all time favorite things to do is walk in a creek. Something just soothes my soul with the cool water washing over my legs and feet. My Mom's friend has a creek on her land and invited us to use her's when we were in town. It was blissful for me! And the girls loved it too. On the car ride there our girls passed out!


 Kate walked right into the water and it went all the way up to her chest. It was pretty funny to watch her so surprised. Abby was a bit more cautious but eventually got excited about the water.

 This picture shows what my life sounds like. My girls are always laughing, talking, singing, or making some noise! Then our cute family...Kate wanted her wet shirt off since it was soaked.

 Then Mom's friend has a pond on her land. And it is beautiful! This is the view from her dock.
 Kate asked if she could swim...so we borrowed a swim suit and life jacket and she jumped in!I was proud of how brave she was in the water.


Even Abby eventually got into the water. She was again more cautious than Kate, but still at least tried it! I really think I would LOVE having a view like this every day. So beautiful!

No comments: