Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter this year was so fun! Kate was way into the whole thing. I tried to make sure she knew that the reason the Eater Bunny was going to come was because Jesus was resurrected, but other than repeating the word I'm not sure it truly sank in. At least I tried right! Next year she will understand even better. I was so excited that I had all the gifts purchased and hiding in my closet the first week of March! It was fun to see Kate's excitement on Easter morning. She told people over and over that the Easter Bunny came to her house. But sadly I couldn't find my camera on Easter! Talk about a mommy failure! So cell phone pictures is all I got.



 Here are my lovely girls ready for church. I may be biased, but I think they are just perfect! Such pretty girls!

Then for Easter dinner we had the Walter's over for dinner. Heather and I split up the cooking and made it easier. Having us together was fun. Scott and Susan didn't make it since they just got home from the hospital with Aspen, but Susan's parents came and brought Brooke. We are so blessed to be able to have time with family! And I'm so grateful for the reason we celebrate the Easter season. I love my Savior and all He has done for me!

No comments: