Friday, April 5, 2013

About a Dog

 Chance is our trusty sidekick. This dog is seriously the best dog on the planet. He is super hyper, but the sweetest dog ever. One of his few flaws is that he sheds when winter turns to spring. I decided to splurge this year and get him groomed to help reduce the shedding (mostly because Abs spends so much time on the floor right now). So for the first time ever I paid someone to give this guy a bath. He loved it! You could tell he loved all the special attention. Here he is on the way home sitting in Kate's car seat. He was acting like he owned the place. I have also decided that our car may be getting too small. My crew is getting pretty cramped in the backseat:
And I need to give a shout out to my sister in law Heather. We have a great thing going here! We trade off kids sometimes so we can run errands, and it is a lifesaver! I dont know how I would have gotten Chance groomed while keeping track of my kids! And shopping without Kate in tow is a small miracle. I am really blessed to have such great sister in laws!

No comments: