Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Shaving Cream Painting

 Thanks to Pintrest I found this idea to let your kid 'paint' on a window with shaving cream. I thought it sounded like fun, as I have a deep love of shaving cream wars. We spent quite some time writing letters and drawing rainbows (totally Kates idea....she is becoming more independent in her thinking!)


 The mess was really easy to clean up.....but Chance smells a little more manly tonight....Kate chased him with her messy hands to get him a part of the fun.
 And later this evening Kate and Chance were playing in her room (very common occurrence). Kate then ran out to get my phone to take a picture of Chance, so I followed with my camera. She had multiple blankets on him. He's a pretty good sport.


1 comment:

The Lunds said...

What a fun mom! Chance is a trooper what can I say? What a good dog! Abby is getting so big and Kate is so grown up! Too cute!