Tuesday, November 13, 2012

3 months young

 Guess who is 3 months already!! Sometimes it feels like this 3 months has flown by, but most of the time it feels like its been forever! The weeks of no sleeping seem like they went on forever. But alas, just in time for turning 3 months Abby seems to have decided she likes to sleep after all! For almost a full week she has slept from around 11pm to 6am. Or on a special occasion like this morning she slept from 10:30 to 7!
 At 3 months Abigail seems to be so much wiser than I remember Kate.  I think that is mostly because I am more aware when it comes to babies. Abigial is a really clingy baby. She will literally search for your hands while you are holding her so she can hold your fingers. It is quite sweet. She is also more sensitive than Kate was. Abs will cry and fuss MUCH more readily. Most of the time I think it is gas related. Makes me wonder if she will be more girly/sissy than Kate.
 Abby also smiles and coos alot now. She seems to like to chat lots. Maybe she is just so used to hearing her sister talk constantly that she thinks she needs to join in. However, she is camera stingy. When she is smiling really big I try to pull out my camera and get a shot, and almost always she stops smiling immediatly. So frusterating!!! These pictures are of my trying to get her smiling this morning...and this is as close as I can get!

No comments: