Monday, October 22, 2012

What it looks like around here

 Abigail still isn't a great sleeper. But first thing in the morning she is always bright eyed and happy. She is getting big already.
 This morning I tried to do an exercise video with Kate. It was an epic fail. She followed me around the living room yelling at me to stop. I finally got so annoyed I quit and went to take a shower. When we were done I came into the living room to find Kate had turned the workout back on and was trying to follow along. I guess she just wanted to do it alone, or in the nude, or both.
Here is a lovely picture of me. Kate has been WAY into taking pictures of me lately. This one actually didn't have her finger covering the lens....a first....so I thought I should post it in her honor. lol

1 comment:

David and Meg said...

Love this picture! It reminds me of that "mom stays in the picture" article! I'm sure you've seen it. Kate will cherish this picture of her mommy forever!