Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My turn

This picture sums up my life in a nut shell. Two girls sitting on my lap every 3 hours all day long. Breast feeding is great and all, but MAN sometimes you just want some space. And Kate decided that she needs to cuddle with me while Abby eats....good thing my AC works great! You will also note in this photo the haggard-ness of my appearance. The bags under my eyes haven't gone away for the 7 weeks of Abby's life! I generally stand far enough away from all mirrors to try and pretend I don't see the bags. Abby is sleeping ok.....but still not great. Her fussy times have gotten somewhat better, but still generally the same. I look forward to a day when I get to sleep uninterrupted all night long. That however may not happen for quite some time. It looks like we will be once again moving. Jon's work is changing it up on us. I SO DON'T want to move again. I love it here, it is my home now. But alas, I have to go where the work is....so yay. I'm not ready for the many joys that moving brings--packing, moving, unpacking, leaving friends, making new ones, change of address, new city, all of it. And to top it off Jon will be going to the new city at least 5 days a week until we move (or so is the plan now...unless something changes) so I get the single mom of 2 experience on top of trying to sell my house and pack. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

J said...

So where are you moving? Portland I hope:) By the way it makes two of us with babies that aren't sleeping fantastic.

Tahsha