Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012


 This year for Halloween our little family went as witches, with Jon as our cauldron. We went to our ward trunk or treat activity and had a great time! Kate loved getting candy and doing all the activities in the gym. It was actually a chilly evening with lots of wind blowing so our cool hats weren't able to be worn. :( But I was proud of the cute tutus that I made for me and the girls. We turned out cute. (the girls more so than me!)




 Poor Kate's tutu decided to fall off. The elastic stretched out and it wouldn't stay up.

 Uncle Scott passing out candy to Kate.  And the girls with Dad. He looks good dressed as pot.


 I must say that the tutus were much more flattering on my girls than on me!
 Kate found Dallin and took him around with her to some activities. So cute to see them like that.
 Shooting a monster with Dad and Ezra. She loves Ezra so much!
 Jon and Kenneth helped take down a tire when it was time for the Young Men and Young Women in our ward to do their entertainment. I thought it was funny to see their team work.
 The Young Women danced to "Thriller" as their entertainment. Kate LOVED it! She was the only kid who got up and started trying to follow along with the girls. She was standing front and center literally copy their actions. That girl is so funny, she thinks she is a teenager already. Here she is after their dance with some of her favorite girls, Kensey, Sierra, and Makayla. So much Halloween fun!

No comments: