Thursday, December 8, 2011

Here's your sign

So--- today I had another "Here's your sign" moment. I could hear Jeff Foxworthy commenting during the entire experience.

I took Kate to Target to get pull ups and look at shoes. I guess that was my first mistake; taking my almost 2 year old anywhere in public where acting like a crazy person is frowned upon.

Target was PACKED and I do mean PACKED with a large group of handicaped students. It was sweet, Kate kept waving to them. THEN cue the temper tantrums. 5 times I had to squat down and pick my screaming/thrashing/phyco of a kid off the floor! All the students/teachers stopped to watch. So as Jeff would say "when your child is more obnoxious than an entire store full of severly handicaped kids, here's your sign!"

I guess I will just have to keep her at home until she is a teenager! (she was crying so loud that when I got to the checkout line a sweet lady let me cut and pay for pulls ups! She must have felt bad, and knew she was doing the entire store a service!)

No comments: