Monday, December 12, 2011

Cowgirl Kate turns 2

My baby girl turned 2 on Saturday! We decided to have a cowgirl party (thanks to a friend who pointed out the book series Cowgirl Kate and Cocoa). I have a million pictures because I couldn't choose! My dear friend took over 1500, so I had LOTS to look through!So for fun I made a Cow pinata.....poor thing looked pretty sad. But the kids had lots of fun!Kate liked the pinata so much she threw a fit when we told her she had to let the other kids have a turn! I guess that fits the 2 year old.Uncle Kenneth took her to swing to take her mind off the pain of sharing.Opening presents was lots of fun this year! Thanks to everyone who could come!


















Kate really had a blast. I enjoyed putting it all together. I still am just in shock that Kate is 2. But the mess on my kitchen counters reminds me that I must get off here and get to work!

No comments: