Friday, August 12, 2011

OHIO part 1

Oh how I love Ohio! I love being in a place where things looks so familiar and I can find my way around without a GPS, no matter how long I've been gone! That place will always be my home. Even now that we have been in Texas for awhile I still say I'm from Ohio when asked. We were fortunate enough to get to spend our summer vacation in Ohio last week visiting my family (fortunate because we bought the tickets before Kate's last seizure and all the medical bills started haunting us!). It was such a great trip, although a little fast for my taste (6 days just doesn't quite cut it!). We got to spend lots of time with family, and that is always a great time! Kate loves her grandparents and uncle Zach so much that she would always pick them over Jon or I the entire time!






While we were there we went to two different water parks to entertain the kids. Kate was a huge fan. She just loved running around in the water!

My mom and cousin Bailey. Kate and Bailey did a great job playing together.


Dad and Kate on the slide they must have gone down 30 times. (I was just super excited to have Jon there so I didn't have to look like a fool 30 or more times!)


I love how the next 3 pictures look like they are part of some baby sports illustrated issue or something. Here we have the serious looking into the distance shot.


Work it baby!



And the classic "oh I didn't see you there" pose.

No comments: