Thursday, July 7, 2011

Posting AGAIN Today

Yes, yes. I realize I have posted like 30 times already today, but Kate is STILL sleeping, and when you are a Mom you learn that when you have free time you HAVE to use it. SO I am blowing up the blog world with my catching up posts! Just remember that you love me and read my posts anyway.

So first we have a picture of Kate covered in Spaghetti. She loves getting covered in her meal...the messier the better in her opinion. If the meal doesn't require an immediate bath it wasn't that great.


My mom had a great idea a while ago to make a tent in our living room. Kate had a BLAST running in and out of it....a few times she ran so fast that she ran right into walls. No big enough injuries to keep her out of the tent though! I love that being a mom you realize that the simple things really are the best things.


After swimming in the yard a few days ago I found my daughter chomping on this carrot while I was cooking dinner. She looked just like bugs bunny to me-- I thought it was so funny. She carried that carrot around chewing away until dinner.

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

So cute I love all the new pictures. I really miss that little girl! She's getting too big and I'm missing it!

The Tibbitts said...

I love all of the posts! I'm glad you guys are doing well, and hope all is going well with finding answers for Kate's seisures. She is such a cutie; I love her long hair and great smile. Thanks for sharing.