Monday, April 5, 2010

Grandparents are GREAT!

So my parents found cheap airplane tickets for spring break and decided to come visit! We were so lucky to have them come! Kate just LOVES her grandparents. She had fun getting all the attention. Here she is with Grandma.
Then chatting with Grandpa. She is starting to LOVE being talked to. And she stands up while you hold her (as you can see from the picture!) She is so strong!

While my parents were here, my Young Women's president gave us free tickets to the South Texas State fair (Thanks so much Gena!). So we had to go check that out! My dad decided that he HAD to taste fried gator..... let's just say the taste combined my hatred for chewy chicken and fish. NASTY! Dad and Jon liked it.
Kate slept for most of her first fair experience. Jon actually didn't drop too much food on her.... just some ice cream to the forhead! He really enjoyed his turkey leg....maybe a little too much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so i know this is old but its the first time i've looked at it. your father made me laugh bc the pic of him eating is like i remember him haha i looked and it and said "yep. that's kevin" haha just thought i'd share