Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Kate's First Easter
She got to meet the Easter Bunny. She actually really liked him...I thought she would be scared. But we had a hard time getting her to let go when the picture was done.

She got to wear 2 Easter dresses. Dress 1, just too cute. This might be one of my favorite pics yet!
Dress 2 with family shots. We had a hard time getting her to smile at the same time as us... this is as close as we got!
Her SWEET easter pj's. The bunnies on the feet are too fun... she stares at them and tries to put them in her mouth.
Big smile for Easter. She is so fun! Next year we will have fun with the basket and all that.

Kate LOVES Tigger. She tries to eat him, and hugs him. It is also the best tool to get her to smile. I've had the best weekend ever, family, food, fun. Now I have to detox: no more cadbury mini eggs....and I am addicted. It's a good thing they only sell those during easter, or I'd be FAT!

3 comments:

The Lunds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lunds said...

I love these pictures so much! I can't believe how fast she's growing. AND crazy she looks just like you - I always thought she looked just like Jon, but I think I've changed my mind!

Laura said...

So cute! I love her smiles.