Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shhh.... everyone but me is sleeping!

I am finally a free woman! For hopefully another hour. I got Kate and my neice Brooke to sleep at the same time! The silence is almost erie....lol

I thought while I was free, instead of being productive I would write about our latest happenings.
Kate celebrated her first Valentine's Day. She came with us on our V-Day dinner date...and was pretty fussy most of the time. Jon got me a massage and facial.....I can't wait to use it!
Kate can use her bumbo seat!! I just love her face when she sits in it... so serious!

This is the closest picture I have been able to get lately of her smile. She smiles ALL the time, except when I try to snap a picture. The second the camera comes out she just stares at me. It is like she is torturing me!
Example of her 'no I will not smile for you no matter how long you try to talk me into it mom' face
I am still babysitting Brooke. Sometimes I feel like I'm an abusive babysitter... but it isnt my fault! She LOVES to play in Chance's cage with Chance. If i try and take her out she cries! Sometimes I'm tempted to lock her in.....j/k! I am also getting really sick of The Little Mermaid....we watch it on average 3 times a day.


Here is another funny 'mom I will not smile' face.

Sunday naptime with daddy. Kate just loves being with her dad. Hopefully his work load will lessen soon so we can have more moments like this. He has been working his butt off! We are lucky to have him home at night. I really do have the best husband ever though. He works so hard for Kate and I.

Other than babysitting, I'm pretty boring. I've been busy trying to find a doctor who will take a new patient so we can get Kate's well baby visits taken caer of. Also applying for new insurance has soaked up any second of free time I get. Oh the joys of being an adult....insurance was much easier when my parents just did everything.

Ah...the silence is officially broken. Kate needs a fresh diaper. Untill next time.

4 comments:

Mallory said...

I love that your niece likes being in the dog cage! Benji also loves being in cages when he's around them. Kate is adorable! Babies in Bumbo's make me smile! Whenever I have quiet time, I usually end up wasting it. But, it's nice to be able to actually waste time! :D

Holli Fuhriman said...

Miss you guys! your baby is absolutely beautiful! oh and the baby out to dinner thing doesn't get any easier for a long time. sorry :)

Bill and Jennifer Hammond said...

That picture of Kate and Jon is adoralbe!!! So precious!!!

The Tibbitts said...

What a cute little girl! and what a busy life! I am glad you guys are doing well and adjusting to a new place and a new sweet baby.