Monday, February 8, 2010

Kate's Baby Blessing


So this past weekend we were happy to have family come into town for Kate's baby blessing. My parents were able to make the flight down from Ohio despite a large snow storm and Jon's parents met up down here from Kansas. Jon's beautiful sister Melissa also made the trip down from her home in Fort Worth. With the family that is already here in TX with us, we had a full row of people from our family at church! Kate is such a popular little girl! It was such a sweet experience to hear my husband give our sweet baby her name and blessing. I am so excited for her future. I hope and pray I will be able to teach her all she needs to know to grow into an exceptional young lady! And now for the pictures... cause that is the most fun part! Her little dress was made by her grandma... she is quite skilled when she puts her mind to something. Sorry if my sentances dont make sense, I started babysitting my 2 year old niece today. I went from a first time mom to a mother of 2 in a day... I'm getting used to doing 20 things at once!

5 comments:

The Lunds said...

You guys are such a cute little family! I love her dress it's absolutely gorgous!

The Tibbitts said...

She is beautiful! I bet it was so fun to have so much family together for such a special day.

Mallory said...

So wonderful! Congrats baby Kate!

Heather said...

Love the dress! What a sweet little face poking out of it too! ;) I just have to comment on my husband in the pics real quick. lol. The sun MUST have been right in his face. lol. It's weird seeing pics of him, I haven't seen him in almost two months!

Laura said...

How sweet. Kate looks like a little doll. Precious.