Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pretty in Pink


I find it funny that the purpose of this post was to brag about my little girl... and the picture that Jon took this morning is this screaming one. lol.... So anyway, guess how long Kate slept last night. Do you give up? Ok I'll tell you. 6 hours! That's right... I said 6! I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at my phone this morning. I really hope that becomes normal! Also, check out Kate's super cute dress. My grandma got this for Kate, and I just love love love it! Its a tiny bit too big, but still so cute!

Ok two more pictures because they are cute. Kate is getting more and more alert. Here she is just chillin in her pjs with daddy. This first picture is a Jon face. It is funny how often she makes faces identical to him! She is just so pretty! I'm really starting to have lots of fun!


2 comments:

The Fishers said...

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pics! I can't believe how big she's getting! Sorry I haven't been keeping in touch. Every day I think, "I'm going to call Sarah and check up on her," and then Patrick cries and I get distracted. Sorry! I hope the move went well and that you're settling in nicely!!!

stacey said...

She is precious! I love her little cheeks!